Last updated: July 2018
Clean Air Council ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://gophillygo.org/ (the "Site") and the companion GoPhillyGo mobile application for Android (the “Application”, together with the Site, collectively referred to as the “Services”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Services.
We use your the information you provide to us anonymously (i.e., we do not collect any personal information) and only for providing and improving the Services. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
In the mobile application, you can choose to disable our collection of certain pieces of information (e.g., your selections regarding destinations/events of interest, usage and crash logs, etc.,) by accessing the Settings page. See the “Your Information Choices” section below for more information.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our Services, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, the geographic location of your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location Information: We may collect (but do not store) information about the location of your device each time you access or use the Application.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits.
For more details about how we collect information, including details how to disable/enable the collection of certain data, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide services you request and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of Clean Air Council assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
Currently, analytics for the mobile Application are provided by Fabric Crashlytics. Data collected by Crashlytics may include identifiers for mobile devices, cookies and similar technologies. By default, Crashlytics collects all user triggered events listed here, which includes, but is not limited to, when the mobile Application crashes, when a user deletes the mobile Application, and when a user has a user session of a certain period of time. The Fabric Terms of Service can be found here.
For the website, analytics are provided by Google Analytics. Data collected by Google Analytics is listed here, and may include, but is not limited to, the location of your IP address, the duration of your web session, and your device type and browser. The Google Analytics Terms of Service can be found here.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
Location Information (mobile Application only)
When you first launch the mobile Application, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. Note that the mobile Application only uses the device’s location temporarily (i.e., to show distances to a destination and to provide directions) and this information is not saved. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, the mobile Application, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove the mobile Application from your device.
User Settings (mobile Application only)
You can opt out of sharing your settings by deselecting “Share selections” on the Settings page of the mobile Application.
Third Party Analytics (mobile Application only)
You can opt out of sharing analytics by deselecting “Share crash and usage data” on the Settings page of the mobile Application.
Cookies (Site only)
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.